Lubiterum Game Studio
Based in Spain
November 1, 2010
Press / Business contact:
“ULTRA MOTIVATED CRAZY INDIE GAME DEVELOPERS”
Lubiterum is an independent Spanish game studio. Our philosophy is creating simple, addictive and extremely crazy titles. It all started out as a hobby when we joined together as a team through the game development forum Stratos, and little by little our passion has begun to bear fruit. We are currently part of GameBCN's video game development accelerator, formed by the best independent teams.
We don't like being pigeonholed, we've gone from creating games for Spectrum to making a map for Goat Simulator, which won a prize on Steam Workshop. Plus, we participate in every single game jam we can!
So grab an ice cold beer and feel welcome. We hope you enjoy our games, we've got a lot of insane ideas in store!
Crazy Pixel Streaker trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Lubiterum Game Studio, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "E3 Goat Simulator Map Contest Winner, 2014" - For Abu Goat
- "BITBIT Jam Funniest Game Winner and Best Game Finalist, 2014" - For Hyper Space Postal Service
- "Candy Jam Top 50, 2014" - For King Tommy in the Candy 'em up Saga
- "Sir Froggy - The latest ZX Spectrum adventure from Lubiterum Game Studio"
- , Indie Retro News
- "Sir Froggy, nuevo juego tuneando la Churrera"
- , El Mundo del Spectrum
Team & Repeating Collaborator
CEO, designer, writer
Game designer, artist